This is my June post about the WIPocalypse 2016.
I'm a Japanese stitcher who often use full cross-stitch 1 over 1 on 36 ct fabric.
Sometimes motif from cross-stitch pattern books, and at other times create it by myself from pixel art. And I'm one of HAED - Heaven and Earth Designs - stitcher!
1. Moo Quack Moo (Heaven and Earth Designs : Art by Gordon Fitchett) - Hope to complete page 12 this year (complete 7.5/24)
- 399W x 293H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
- 87 solid colors by #25 DMC
- 36ct Antique White Evenweave (100% cotton)
2. Nintama Rantaro * 48 characters (Pixel art : Art by WTNB_tfma) - Hope to finish this year (complete 24/48)
21 : Sakon Kawanishi
May 20, 2016 to May 28, 2016
22 : Kyusaku Nose
May 29, 2016 to Jun 10, 2016
23 : Shirobei Tokitomo
Jun 11, 2016 to Jun 12, 2016
24 : Magohei Igasaki
Jun 13, 2016 to Jun 17, 2016
Do you find yourself more productive with stitching in summer or winter?
I like the cold season. So I think winter is making good progress for me.