This is my May post about the WIPocalypse 2016.
I'm a Japanese stitcher who often use full cross-stitch 1 over 1 on 36 ct fabric.
Sometimes motif from cross-stitch pattern books, and at other times create it by myself from pixel art. And I'm one of HAED - Heaven and Earth Designs - stitcher!
1. Moo Quack Moo (Heaven and Earth Designs : Art by Gordon Fitchett) - Hope to complete page 12 this year (complete 7.5/24)
- 399W x 293H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
- 87 solid colors by #25 DMC
- 36ct Antique White Evenweave (100% cotton)
2. Nintama Rantaro * 48 characters (Pixel art : Art by WTNB_tfma) - Hope to finish this year (complete 20/48)
17 : Ayakashimaru Ninotsubo
Apr 17, 2016 to Apr 22, 2016
18 : Heita Shimosakabe
Apr 23, 2016 to May 02, 2016
19 : Magojiro Hatsushima
May 03, 2016 to May 13, 2016
20 : Saburoji Ikeda
May 14, 2016 to May 19, 2016
What were you stitching this time last year and have you finished it?
I was also stitching "Moo Quack Moo" last year. Of course it is not finished yet, you see. Ha-ha!