This is my April post about the WIPocalypse 2016.
I'm a Japanese stitcher who often use full cross-stitch 1 over 1 on 36 ct fabric.
Sometimes motif from cross-stitch pattern books, and at other times create it by myself from pixel art. And I'm one of HAED - Heaven and Earth Designs - stitcher!
1. Moo Quack Moo (Heaven and Earth Designs : Art by Gordon Fitchett) - Hope to complete page 12 this year (complete 07/24)
- 399W x 293H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
- 87 solid colors by #25 DMC
- 36ct Antique White Evenweave (100% cotton)
2. Nintama Rantaro * 48 characters (Pixel art : Art by WTNB_tfma) - Hope to finish this year (complete 16/48)
13 : Sakichi Ningyo
Mar 21, 2016 to Mar 28, 2016
14 : Hikoshiro Imafuku
Mar 29, 2016 to Apr 09, 2016
15 : Ippei Kaminoshima
Apr 10, 2016 to Apr 13, 2016
16 : Fushikizo Tsurumachi
Apr 14, 2016 to Apr 16, 2016
What do you listen to while stitching?
I almost always "listen" to some DVDs while stitching. There are many times that I choose from the movies of STUDIO GHIBLI. I like Porco Rosso, Howl's Moving Castle, Whisper of the Heart, and so on.
Sometimes I "listen" to Joe Hisaishi in Budokan - 25 years with Miyazaki anime. This is also DVD. I have liked the songs that he makes since a long time ago.