This is my March post about the WIPocalypse 2016.
I'm a Japanese stitcher who often use full cross-stitch 1 over 1 on 36 ct fabric.
Sometimes motif from cross-stitch pattern books, and at other times create it by myself from pixel art. And I'm one of HAED - Heaven and Earth Designs - stitcher!
1. Moo Quack Moo (Heaven and Earth Designs : Art by Gordon Fitchett) - Hope to complete page 12 this year (complete 07/24)
- 399W x 293H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
- 87 solid colors by #25 DMC
- 36ct Antique White Evenweave (100% cotton)
2. Nintama Rantaro * 48 characters (Pixel art : Art by WTNB_tfma) - Hope to finish this year (complete 12/48)
08 : Danzo Kato
Feb 16, 2016 to Feb 23, 2016
09 : Torawaka Satake
Feb 24, 2016 to Mar 04, 2016
10 : Heidayu Sasayama
Mar 05, 2016 to Mar 07, 2016
11 : Sanjiro Yumesaki
Mar 08, 2016 to Mar 14, 2016
12 : Denshichi Kurokado
Mar 15, 2016 to Mar 20, 2016
Do you use hoops, stretcher bars, lap stands or Q snap frames and why?
I almost always use Q-snap, because I like to stitch on tight fabric. I also have scroll frames and hoops, but these are almost never used.