This is my February post about the WIPocalypse 2016.
I'm a Japanese stitcher who often use full cross-stitch 1 over 1 on 36 ct fabric.
Sometimes motif from cross-stitch pattern books, and at other times create it by myself from pixel art. And I'm one of HAED - Heaven and Earth Designs - stitcher!
1. Moo Quack Moo (Heaven and Earth Designs : Art by Gordon Fitchett) -
Hope to complete 140 rows this year Hope to complete page 12 this year (complete 06/24)
- 399W x 293H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
- 87 solid colors by #25 DMC
- 36ct Antique White Evenweave (100% cotton)
2. Nintama Rantaro * 48 characters (Pixel art : Art by WTNB_tfma) - Hope to finish this year (complete 07/48)
04 : Shozaemon Kuroki
Jan 20, 2016 to Jan 24, 2016
05 : Isuke Ninokuruwa
Jan 28, 2016 to Feb 01, 2016
06 : Kisanta Yamamura
Feb 02, 2016 to Feb 06, 2016
07 : Kingo Minamoto
Feb 07, 2016 to Feb 15, 2016
If you have any of your pieces on display in your home which attracts the most plaudits?
It is "Aloha heart" I think.
▼ Aloha heart (COSMO[Lucian] : Art by Toshie Ishii)
- 125W x 98H / full cross-stitch 2 over 1
- 9 solid colors by #25 COSMO
- 14ct White Jabbacross (100% cotton)
A few years ago, I gave mom it as a birthday present. She loves Hawaii. It is on display in the living room now.
Ah, but this is very unusual case for me. Because it is not 36ct fabric!