This is my January post about the WIPocalypse 2016.
I'm a Japanese stitcher who often use full cross-stitch 1 over 1 on 36 ct fabric.
Sometimes motif from cross-stitch pattern books, and at other times create it by myself from pixel art. And I'm one of HAED - Heaven and Earth Designs - stitcher!
1. Moo Quack Moo (Heaven and Earth Designs : Art by Gordon Fitchett) - Hope to complete 140 rows this year (complete 70/293)
- 399W x 293H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
- 87 solid colors by #25 DMC
- 36ct Antique White Evenweave (100% cotton)
2. Nintama Rantaro * 48 characters (Pixel art : Art by WTNB_tfma) - Hope to finish this year (complete 03/48)
01 : Rantaro Inadera
Jan 01, 2016 to Jan 10, 2016
02 : Kirimaru Settsuno
Jan 11, 2016 to Jan 15, 2016
03 : Shinbei Fukutomi
Jan 16, 2016 to Jan 19, 2016
Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!
Oops! Already done! XD