This is my first post about the WIPocalypse 2014, because I have joined it after Jan 16. So today, I introduce myself first.
I'm a Japanese stitcher who often use full cross-stitch 1 over 1 on 36 ct fabric.
Sometimes I stitch motif from cross-stitch pattern books, and at other times create it by myself from pixel art. And now, I have started to Heaven and Earth Designs.
My WIPs in this month
- 173W x 219H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
- 29 solid colors by #25 Olympus
- 36ct flax (variegated) linen
2. Moo Quack Moo (Heaven and Earth Designs : Art by Gordon Fitchett) - Hope to finish this year
- 399W x 293H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
- 87 solid colors by #25 DMC
- 36ct Antique White Evenweave (100% cotton)
How many projects do you generally feel comfortable having in progress at a time?
I almost always stitch one-at-a-time because I want to see a finished it soon. Of course, I often worried about many another patterns, ha-ha!